Game cancellations and updates call the Athletic Hotline:
309-685-4218 (when the operator picks up press 2)
The Christian Center's Fall Baseball is a recreational program designed to give players one final opportunity to play baseball before Winter arrives. The season consists of six Saturdays running from late August to early October. Teams are put together by The Christian Center and every attempt is made to equalize the skill level on all teams. All games are played at The Christian Center.
Eligible Players: This program is for boys' Minor (Ages: 9-10) & boys' Major (Ages: 11-12). Players must not exceed the age in their designated age group before June 1 of the current year. Players that are 8 years old can participate if they will be eligible to play boys' Minor (Ages:9-10) in the next calendar year.
Evaluations: All players that did not participate in The Center's Summer Baseball Program, of the current year, must attend an evaluation in order to be placed on a team. Evaluations take place in early August and players will receive a postcard with the date and time of their evaluation.
Place: The Christian Center, 4100 N Brandywine Drive, Peoria, IL 61614
Phone: (309) 685-4218
Family Discount: First player $45
Second player $40
Additional players $35
Season: August 26 - September 30
Register early...once a league fills you will be put on a waiting list.
How the waiting list works.
• A parent may request 1 friend to play on their son or daughter’s team.
Teammate requests are not guaranteed.
• Any effort to place several friends on a team will not be honored and may lead to none of the friends being on the same team.
• If your child remains in the same league, he/she is not guaranteed to be on the same team as they were last season.
• If you need to have your child on a team with a friend for transportation needs, make sure to write down that friend as your 1 request allowed.
• Siblings in the same league will be placed on the same team. Make sure to write on the top of the registration form that siblings are in the same league.
All teammate requests will be considered by the Athletic Director in the best interests of the program.